bite alarms around £100

about time i bought some more so , could anyone recommend some for around £100 . dont mind paying a bit more for something good , tough n reliable , with some easy to find batteries would be good , and not that bright that you think the police are coming !

Thats why i suggested the best alarm out their :P 

Got to be Fox.

To this day I carry around a 20 yr old Fox Micron M. It's a spare for when my £500 quid set goes wrong, which they have done on several occasions.

That mouldy old micron has never let me down. I think I've only changed the battaeries twice in those 20 years. It cost 20 quid and is the only alarm I've had that has never had even the slightest problem.

about time i bought some more so , could anyone recommend some for around £100 . dont mind paying a bit more for something good , tough n reliable , with some easy to find batteries would be good , and not that bright that you think the police are coming !

Well if you dont mind spending over £100 the its Delkim TXI plus every day at around £127 each , im sure if you shop around you will get a cheaper deal

dayvid, i think if you do the math you will find that your suggestion is a little bit more than a bit more, in fact it is fast approaching 4 times as much :o:lol:

I think alarms are personal choice, the way they look,the sound, features. Do ya own thing

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

me too, i am also driven by the inescapable fact that the individual bits that go to make up £150 worth of Delk can be picked up online for pence and so the only benefit in buying them is that they come ready assembled for you.

it is the fan base that drives the price and if anyone was to come out with a set that equaled the Delkim for performance and at a lower price you would see that £150 tumble rather quickly in relation to the fan base shrinking :o