River Fishing

brugge

just had two nice carp this weekend at St Leonard De Noblet, ( to me anyway ) at 4.5kg and 5.2kg both taken on Decathlon ring pellets, ( hav'nt got a clue whats in them, as theres nothing wrote on the bag! ) regarding barbell here on the Vienne, just below the weir near the paper mill they are coming out at 4lb - 4-5lb at the moment, while talking to the president of the association at St. Leonard he has caught barbell well in excess of 8lbs ) Above St Leonard on the Maulde , about 2klms upstream the carp are 20 - 30 lb  and are known to be larger still at Bujaleuf but have never myself caught anything above 20lb.

I was thinking of setting up a Facebook Group for those of us who fish in and around the Limousin. Would anybody be interested in joining? If so let me have an email or Facebook address and I will get it set up. I thought it would be useful to have a place where we could share information about venues, tactics, conditions etc. I will start by putting in information about venues I know.  

• 1 year later...