Info on pod

No probs mate, I'll help if I can (that's not very often [emoji23][emoji23]) hope you find what you are looking for [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With apologies to U2, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for... :roll:  :wink:  :lol:

Depends what pod stand you are using bud...... It could be that all you need is a bank stick.

What is the name of the bar that holds up the buzz bar from the pod stand? I need some smaller one but dont know what they're called lol

~X

Sent from my HUAWEI G6-L11 using Tapatalk

Solar as a spare call it for the shorter version for their Worldwide

Pod Short Upright

Seems you can have to buy the whole back bridge section on the World wide. Bit naughty at £99 a pop. You might have to get the two small uprights custom made. Any idea what gauge they are?

Well the threading pods use is 3/8" BSF. I've found a solution too! I'm buying 4x lock nuts and 2x extra large brass nuts from the bay. Works out to just under a tenner :) was thinking about boring out some pipe for myself but this way works out way cheaper... Unless andyone can poimt me in the direction of any cheap aluminium or brass piping?

~X

I'll have a look :) for me personally I think the nuts will be enough, but might be fun as bit of a project :) does anyone have any old/bent/broken bank sticks they don't want? Or any tubing of that nature they don't want?

Edited by xpl0rer

I'll have a look :) for me personally I think the nuts will be enough, but might be fun as bit of a project :) does anyone have any old/bent/broken bank sticks they don't want? Or any tubing of that nature they don't want?

i have got a few banksticks and an unused pod with adjustable goalposts, can post pics later if you want? £500 the lot :lol:

Years ago I made a pod out of stainless centre piece section, and copper end sections, with screw in end legs. Normal (low) banksticks were screwed onto a double threaded adaptor, 3/8 which screwed into the copper end. The central buzz bar stick screwed into a thread in the copper.

By changing the banksticks for longer versions I could have raised the front or rear.