Nash scopes?

Lovely cheers chill, normally I don't say nada to the missus cos she's good as gold with stuff like this but when it comes to three rods three reels and associated bits that's likely to top £1k it's just best to give her a heads up to save any arguments lol my money my choice.....just nice to be polite [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys I have a set of 3 scopes 10 foot and 3lb test curve and use them for 90% of my fishing now. very easy and convenient to transport both in the car and on the bank and as I use them so much the 10 foot was the right decision. unless you want a stalker go 10 foot as this gives you a better casting option and more chance if doing shortish zigs .  if I was to buy again I would probably go 3.5 as they are quite a light tip and when fishing pva bags 3lbtc feel a little floppy. the concept is brilliant unless you fish at range but 60/80 yds is not a problem.

my only gripe is the varnish is a little soft and does seem to mark easy. you need to make sure the section which folds away into the handle is clean before doing so otherwise you transport grit etc into it and when extending it out feels horrible. it would also be nice if they made the butt cap unscrewing so you could flush it through with a hosepipe every so often.

that said I will keep mine or upgrade to 3.5 forever.

I use the 2 rod holder and a single sleeve which fits onto the side of it matched with daiwa entoh reels. go for the big pit version whichever reel your thinking of using as the standard one is us on size. make sure you try your rod and reel combination in if you go for the cube shown above first.