Esp syncro XT loaded mono.

Simply superb! Taken off subline, been using this for a couple of weeks. Now this stuff vanishes from the tip out in him clear water. Spools up well, knots well, handles well. Nothing bad to say!

If anyone ever again hears me say "I'm going to try a Korda line, I know everyone says they're rubbish, but they say they're good on the telly. I'm going to try one anyway!" You have my permission to come to my house, take a storm pole, and thrash me with it while shouting "there are better lines than Korda" over and over again.

Anyway.....

Used it for 6 weeks took it off its great to begin with but the line twist I was getting was something else. Yes I do you use clutch which creates twist but some line are better than others when it comes to twist but syncro is one of the worst I've ever used. On Gardener gt80 on all the same qualities with out the the twist problems.

Yeah I've noticed that it twists a fair bit. Threaded the eyes off the clutch and had to let the twist fall out before rigging the rods. We shall see! I can imagine loosing 50'yards to a decent fish would cause issues! May have to play fish like Mr Fairbrass and back wind!

Good to hear uncle Danny learnt SOMETHING from me :)