Ecton Lakes Northants ?

Does anyone know the route to gain access to Ecton complex as i've googled it and apparently you end up at the Cogonhoe Mill caravan site and walk across a field o Jigsaw, But i'm sure there must be a way in opposite Billing Aquadrome ?

Anyone here drowning Boilies at the Venue ?

Might have to have a word down Rushden Angling as they have a finger in that pie so i'm informed.. :mrgreen:

To get there you have to go to junction 10 of the A45, turn right at the roundabout, go over the bridge and go down the little track on your right as you cross over it. The track is long and you may, or may not, need a new suspension by the time you get to the end of it.

The most annoying part of fishing there was the track. Not because of how rough it is, but because of the tedious pace you have to drive at, unless you have a 4x4. Which is excruciatingly frustrating when you're only about 500 yards from the lake.

It used to take me almost as long to drive down the track as it did to drive the 20 miles from my house to the start of it.

• 3 weeks later...

I've only heard people moaning about the track, if they sort it out i'd go and have a look round

Are there plans to fence them?

From their Facebook Kev.

****TRACK NEWS******

Work has been scheduled to start on Monday 23rd May this will involve heavy machinery and lorries and will last for a week so your care and patience will be appreciated. The work which is being undertaken should see the track being repaired to a high standard and will last, provided that it is looked after and treated with respect. A strict speed limit will be imposed of 15mph.

ANY Member found to be speeding on the track WILL lose their membership so please be warned.

I don't know regarding the Fencing.