relocating

cyborx

hey peeps, just returned from a very relaxing break at my bro's place on the west sussex/kent border and i was that impressed with the lifestyle that i am seriously thinking of relocating down there.

it will be around the tunbridge area, so come on fill me in on any potential day waters, pits, rivers etc within a 3hour driving window, just something to make the move worth while :wink:

Have a look at Chilham Mill, I think mist of the waters are syndicated now, but they have some stunning gravel pits in the heart of canterbury. I fished The Mill, The Pan, Swan, Tonford and The Handle a number of years ago before I moved back to the Midlands, great waters with some great fish.

Fordwich Lake in Canterbury is also worth a look, Wingham, if its still around, lots of water down that way mate, im envious of your potential move :)

Have a look at Chilham Mill, I think mist of the waters are syndicated now, but they have some stunning gravel pits in the heart of canterbury. I fished The Mill, The Pan, Swan, Tonford and The Handle a number of years ago before I moved back to the Midlands, great waters with some great fish.

Fordwich Lake in Canterbury is also worth a look, Wingham, if its still around, lots of water down that way mate, im envious of your potential move :)

not a bad list to be going on with gaz thx :wink:

Jon a 3 hour drive puts you within every Carp venue in the Home Counties mate .

And a lot more besides.

yeh tim, looked on google earth after the post and realized i need to rethink the drive time :lol:

55 mins will put me on your doorstep :wink: