Taswood lakes 12/24 hour session advice?

Hi guys,

After my blank today I'm planning a trip back to Taswood lakes for either a 12 hour day session or a 24 hour session if I can get my hands on a bivvy.

Now obviously with it being a short session I'll take a walk around the lank and try to find the best signs of fish. 

If there are no absolutely obvious signs, would you guys suggest that I cast around with a bare lead and try to find some gravel sports and fish them? Or would you suggest just going towards one of the many lilly beds or island features on the lake?

Also has anybody fished Heron at Taswood and have any advice?

Cheers,

Sam.

I'd fish to a likely looking area such as pads if there not showing there properly hiding somewhere pads, overhanging trees snags ect is most likely place they would be. If your there for 24 hours at this time of year if you look hard enough you will usually see a sign at sum point paticularly in the morn. Id only ever fish gravel spots if I seen fish there. Personally don't get the obsession with finding gravel the main reason I'd want to find gravel is so I can avoid it and make sure I'm fishing in the silt.