battery connectors

Hi there

my wife bought me a Lake Reaper bait boat a few weeks back , i thought it would be a good idea to buy a spare set of batteries. wife bought me those as well (she is good to me) but did not buy one"s with connectors . i have been on the web trying to get a set of plugs to be told IF WE SOLD YOU THESE WE WOULD BE CUTTING OUR PROFITS. the connectors i have on original batteries are soldered on and i don't want to break that join, so if anybody knows where i could get a ser of these i would be eternally grateful 

george63

howells were the first people i contacted to be told they could not this because it would take business from them,by they tone of there answer they wanted to sell me new batteries with connectors on

still have a few people to see but thanks for your help 

george

• 1 year later...

Hello there I know I am late but I had this same issue recently and it took me about 2 hours of searching to find them! The connector you are looking for is 4 way MATE 'n' LOK.

Here is a ebay link to which to just got mine from:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-TE-Tyco-1-to-15-Way-MATE-N-LOK-Electrical-Wiring-Multi-Connectors-/142033050277?var=&hash=item2111d45aa5%3Am%3AmwFTWkKX0W8mlUEQbZSFtcg

Hope this helps future googlers! :D

• 2 years later...
On 05/01/2017 at 00:05, MattMBC said:

Hello there I know I am late but I had this same issue recently and it took me about 2 hours of searching to find them! The connector you are looking for is 4 way MATE 'n' LOK.

Here is a ebay link to which to just got mine from:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-TE-Tyco-1-to-15-Way-MATE-N-LOK-Electrical-Wiring-Multi-Connectors-/142033050277?var=&hash=item2111d45aa5%3Am%3AmwFTWkKX0W8mlUEQbZSFtcg

Hope this helps future googlers! :D

helped me with the same issue thankyou