runs runs and lots of runs!

Hi guys im due to take my best mate fishing for the first time where he will be fishing himself and my usual venue might be a little to difficult for him and dont want to put him off because he hasnt caught so im looking for a water in the west middlands that we can fish for a night and have a good chance of catching and bring our mrs with us but i need the pegs to be close together or double pegs as dont want to leave him unattended for fish safety etc

Kings Nordley Pools near Bridgnorth could be a suitable place for what you're after. You can only night fish their gage pool and have to book on. There aren't any pegs as such, so you can be as close as you like to one another, it's just a grass bank. They don't charge for guests and it's pretty well stocked. 10 fish or more in 24 hours wouldn't be uncommon. There are no real rules except unhooking mats and barbless hooks.

Fish wise largest go to 20lb but not many average around 10-12lb. They have a Facebook page which will give you an idea on stock.

Edited by androoooo

Barston, you should have a few fish from there, the pegs are plenty big enough for two and they have toilets and a bar/restaurant on site, the food is good and fair priced, you can get a burger and chips for around a tenner, or there is a small sainburys up the road that does quick snack foods.