Pine Pool Pike

I really do like to get up to Kingsbury, there was a few other anglers on the water yesterday, I seen one carp come out and another guy had a few Tench and a Pike. The Pike do seem to like the boilies up there.

The carp were on the top yesterday afternoon, a few guys tried floater fishing but could not get them to feed.

Pine pool can really throw up just about anything, I have had some real nice Tench and Bream on previous visits, I once had two big bream out in the space of about ten minutes, wouldn't mind seeing them again as they were monsters, I didn't have a camera on me the last time I caught the bream.

Soz for the double post, the site wont let me edit my previous post to add the above?

I had a few jack pike (Up to about 5lb) on maggot and size 16 / 18 hook from Dartford lakes when I was a kid.

And a couple of times I landed a pike because it went for the small roach that I was reeling in (No hook hold at all) and wouldn't let go until it was in the net and on the bank.

Edited by dalthegooner