Hi fluorocarbon v braid

Carp123_0

I've used x-line before never had a problem with it.

Soaked the spool of line for a good hour in pan of water and it went onto reel spool well.

Sinks like a brick and you can't see it once under water. It's has good size diameters allowing you to fish 18lb

Line but it's that thin you would think it was about 12lb. Good stuff. Never used tiger line so can't comment on that.

Tight lines.

I've used x-line before never had a problem with it.

Soaked the spool of line for a good hour in pan of water and it went onto reel spool well.

Sinks like a brick and you can't see it once under water. It's has good size diameters allowing you to fish 18lb

Line but it's that thin you would think it was about 12lb. Good stuff. Never used tiger line so can't comment on that.

Tight lines.

i used x-line in 17lb soaked it in water for 2 hours and it was awful did as x line said birds nest and wirey

i used x-line in 17lb soaked it in water for 2 hours and it was awful did as x line said birds nest and wirey

How long did you use it for though? All fluro's are AWFUL the first few times you use them, takes a few sessions for them to settle down, and they get better and better. Fluro doesn't take on water, so i don't see what soaking it for an hour would do, 5 mins in some warm water just to make it softer whilst you put it on is plenty IMO. 

When I put mine onto spool I had it in the pan label side up with a 3oz pear lead to hold the spool underwater

Then as I was putting it onto reel I held the line tight just under the first eye on bottom section of rod and held it tight with a towel so it was getting a bit of Stretch whilst it was going on reel. Had no probs with bird nests or it being wirey and got a good cast with it once it's broken in

After a few casts and its winded back on reel it was quality I thought but that's just my opinion mate. Tight lines.