Abbey lakes.

dannyash

Hello everyone, hope your all well. Iv been asked by a lad at work if i fancy a week in may at abbey lakes on the atilla lake which is the runs water of the complex with carp to around mid 50. I was just wondering if anyone on here has been to the complex and could give me a proper anglers point of view review? I haven't even done i night session yet in my fishing life, for some reason iv always been a little apprehensive about doing them, should i book it up and push myself into doing them? can't help but think how much I'm actually missing? Anyways, any info would be great, thanks. Dan

i cant help you with abbey lakes but what i would say is to get out and do a few nights before you do book up. the last thing you want is to book up and go over to france and then after a night or 2 realise it isnt your thing. ive been night fishing for years but on my first french trip i had to jack it in and was home by the wednesday. believe it or not its not every carp anglers cup of tea. ive been to france since and loved it (different circumstances) and in fact im off next friday for a week, roll on :wink: