1 or 2 day fishing with accommodation

Hello

Just wondered if anyone could help, looking for somewhere to go fishing for 1 to 2 days that has accommodation. I live in Gloucestershire so don't want to travel to far and am also taking my dad who isn't a night fisherman so thats the reason for the accommodation. As it's only a short trio dont want the fishing to be to hard but would still like to catch some biggish carp. (I know I'm not asking for much). Can also fish midweek.

Just wondeted if anyone had any ideas.

All infi is greatly recieved.

Cheers

Buffalo

Hello

Just wondered if anyone could help, looking for somewhere to go fishing for 1 to 2 days that has accommodation. I live in Gloucestershire so don't want to travel to far and am also taking my dad who isn't a night fisherman so thats the reason for the accommodation. As it's only a short trio dont want the fishing to be to hard but would still like to catch some biggish carp. (I know I'm not asking for much). Can also fish midweek.

Just wondeted if anyone had any ideas.

All infi is greatly recieved.

Cheers

Buffalo

you could try this one, my wife and i did the lodge thing and he discounts the fishing too, prices were very keen and the lodge was superior :wink:

tis also roumored to hold fish up to the 30s

http://www.whelfordpools.co.uk/

just done a route check and its only 30 miles straight down the A417