lake to hire

Morning all,

Hoping to pick the brains of people in East Anglia, me, my brothers and my dad have a weekends carping each year, usually we go to Hertsmere lake at Waveney valley lakes it works out that we can hire the whole lake.

We want to try somewhere new, can anyone suggest a similar place? We're not after mahoosive fish, mid doubles and higher would be nice, ideally a smallish lake that we could have to ourselves,

Thank you in advance

Thanks againfrogy taswood might be a good idea

Andy52, thanks, those places seem perfect! I'd need more time to venture that far though, I might see if I can convince my wife she needs a holiday with her friends so I can take a trip to one of them !!!'

Thanks againfrogy taswood might be a good idea

Andy52, thanks, those places seem perfect! I'd need more time to venture that far though, I might see if I can convince my wife she needs a holiday with her friends so I can take a trip to one of them !!!'

I know this is quite a bit further away but take a look at Furzebray lakes

some stunning fish and nice lodges for you and your wife to stay in

Ian

Jacobs Creek

The exclusive and stunning Jacobs Creek Lake covers 2 acres and holds 3 swims, one of them a double with 3 log cabins. This is one of our hidden gems and the whole lake is bookable in advance, based on 3 anglers.

http://www.suffolkwaterpark.co.uk/the-lakes/jacobs-creek

Thank you Ian, I'll have a look, all suggestions I pass to my brother who will decide.... (I've got a good deal my brothers pay for the week end, my dad gets the bait and I just have to sort the rigs etc for us all ! Happy dayz)

Thanks Nick, I have had a look at Jacobs creek, am wary of the amount of weed there may be though.....