Peterborough waters

I have just moved to the Peterborough area (from up north) and I'm after a syndicate water to join in the area. I will obviously be giving Bluebells a crack but love to have my own water to get to grips with.

Doesn't have to be full of monsters, but a good head of 20's with maybe a couple of big uns to target :)

I have just started night shifts on a 4 on 4 off basis so will be getting plenty of fishing time in these upcoming few months.

I have scanned through the first 7 or 8 pages with nothing jumping out at me so apologies if I have missed any threads.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice and tight lines to you all.

Ferry Meadows would make somewhere to get your teeth into, plus you don't know what has come and gone because the river comes in and out. I've not seen it for 20+ years but I know its done some good carp.

I'm off to Bluebell tomorrow for a quick social - always interesting, great venue, something for everyone, rivers, match pond, and varying size and difficulty lakes, can't go wrong.

Ferry Meadows would make somewhere to get your teeth into, plus you don't know what has come and gone because the river comes in and out. I've not seen it for 20+ years but I know its done some good carp.

I'm off to Bluebell tomorrow for a quick social - always interesting, great venue, something for everyone, rivers, match pond, and varying size and difficulty lakes, can't go wrong.

Let me know how you get on Kev, I'm quite looking forward to fishing there myself!

• 2 weeks later...

Have a look at this place, not easy to get a ticket, probably be on the list for a couple of years. The forms go live at midnight 13th May and get taken down again when they have enough applications so be ready to print it and be on the syndicate leader's doorstep with a cheque the next day!

http://baintonfisheries.co.uk/index.htm