really warm sleeping bag?

Tip.... don't leave your bag on the bedchair... I learned the hard way  I left my Frostbite Sub Zero 5 season all singing, dancing and tea making bag on my Wideboy ( Fnaaaaar!!!!) and strapped it up to save a bit of time getting set up.... biiiiig mistake.... I froze me bits off... all this does is compact the fibres in the bag and essentially stop it working as it should.... I was told this by a duvet salesman.... he said before you put a bag on the bed chair give it a good shake out to open out the inner fibres and don't sit on the bed as this does the same thing as leaving it on the chair compacted... I have since bought one of the "across the bed chairs" and I give the bag a good shake out before putting it on the bedchair... as for night wear... I keep it down to light layers unless its going to get freezing cold, in which case I stay home... 62 years old & I need some comfort in me life🤣😎