Monument

After a fantastic weekend on gawsworth fisheries 8 fish out biggest being 18lb9. still not had the 20lb Ive been waiting for.

I'm looking to book somewhere decent with a chance of a new PB, i was thinking monument?? has anyone got any tips on a decent water i can fish don't mind traveling a good few hours from Manchester. I was looking to do a few days. any tips on the water you suggest will also be good, as i said in previous posts i am just getting back into the swings of things again,

Thanks in advanced.

Tight lines GUYS

Depends what you want out your fishing if its a twenty at all costs and looks and merit don't come in to it get on monument. Cromwell not my idiea of fishing but at least some better looking fish in there. Linear good option good chance of a twenty and they ain't wronguns or at least the majority in st johns and Manor arnt anyway. If you want some proper carp over twenty closer to home check out westport stoke on trent.