Fig 8 knot

rossy1974

Hi all, ive made somerigs up with 25 stealth skin brown ill be attching it to a kwik link as ill be pulling it through a stick mix.

As im new to making a fig 8 knot for a loop to attach to kwik link will this knot hold ok?

Im confident in tying the knot and wet it as i tied the loop. Just want my mind at ease as i dont want to loose any fish due to my fig 8 knot, not being strong enough. Thanks guys

I've never had any problems with the figure of 8 knot when I have used it. Saying that I havent' fished it in a water where "hook & hold" tactics were required, but in the open water fishing I have used it, it was fine. This was with mantis, not stealth skin, but I doubt it would make a difference.

Hi all, ive made somerigs up with 25 stealth skin brown ill be attching it to a kwik link as ill be pulling it through a stick mix.

As im new to making a fig 8 knot for a loop to attach to kwik link will this knot hold ok?

Im confident in tying the knot and wet it as i tied the loop. Just want my mind at ease as i dont want to loose any fish due to my fig 8 knot, not being strong enough. Thanks guys

i do the same, but with esp striptease (usually). this knot has never failed me.