BDAS WATER IN DAGENHAM

Right , ive just been made aware of a water thats fairly local to me , ive seen around it and thats about it i dont know the name of it or anything , just that it had signs saying BDAS private property...etc , i assumed this was Barking and Dagenham due to where it is but i also see 1 sign that said Becontree District Angling Society which ive never heard of . This lake is just behind brettons farm and is next to or on land signed as either Beam ( or Beam Valley ) country park , right next to the railway line, 2mins from the bull pub in dagenham opposite the petrol garage.

I know i havent given you alot to to go off , but any info , a lake name , or a web link etc would be appreciated, cheers

• 10 months later...

I don' know if this is any help, it's a quote taken from another forum:

"There have been some rumours doing the rounds about Boyers Pit. Becontree & District Angling Societies water in Dagenham Essex none of the rumours have any truth in them. The society as from today 20th. December 2013 has secured and signed a new lease for 15 years. The water will remain members only with a restricted carp section as has been the case since 1984. Application forms are usually available from Robertsons Tackle Oxlow Lane Dagenham Essex . The society has had control of this water since 1930. "