First Time vist to France

eadesyc

Hi Guys,

Im looking for your help in recommending a venue for a first time visit to France for next year. We are hoping to find a venue with the possibility of a big one, but majority of fish mid to high 30's, not really fussed about catching 60's or 70's as this will be our first trip and i we would rather have a few runs instead of waiting for a big one to come along.

Ideally we would like a venue with a food package and a supply of high quality bait that can be purchased on site.

We would be looking at driving ourselves but would not rule out any other options. I have looked at so many on the net but you cant beat advice and recommendations from people that have been there and done it.

Any advice would be more than welcome.

Thanks

Chris

Moorland fisheries was my choice two years in a row, and I'll definately be back soon. Its a stunning lake in the middle of nowhere, no noise (aside from the odd carp, or keiths guitar :lol: ), plenty of big fish including a majority of 30's, loads of 40's a few 50's and I believe a 60 or two may have come through the ranks now?

Food is awesome, bait available on site...what more can I say?

Both times I went with a couple of the lads from this forum, Moorlands was on a personalised version of the CC Moores Live System baits. They now have their baits rolled by Bang on Baits, and I'd recommend taking as much of that as you can. They have been thriving off tonnes of the stuff for the last few years so will happily accept that as a natural food source and will no doubt out fish any other bait.