Essex Syndicates

For 2012 joining a syndicate in essex.

Haveing looked at a number of potential syndicate waters in essex for over a month have almost decided.

On my list was the following

QL fishery Fyerning . full of crays but carp to 54lbs/ but i didnot like being grilled by the owner.But does have 3 lakes at over £500.

Berners hall a good lake quite hard costing around £320 ish has crayfish but its now sorted out. yes a big lake but is exciting as the local swimming pool ,all it is a hole in the ground (a very big hole) no features whatsoever and yu need a baitboat.

The lavers an excellent pretty lake big carp to 40lbs but a long waiting list.

The Mill and the Rise. The Rise is a great lake fish to 40lbs but a waiting list.and more expensive than the Mill by £100 The Mill cheaper at £275 or less. has fish to 30lbs the ticket includes the smaller lake 3 acres and the 6 acre lake.quite a hard lake the main lake but the smaller lake is easy and some very good fish to 20lbs or more. There is also the odd large pike in the main lake. and general species lake the smaller one.

all in all i decided on the The Mill there are other syndcates but i needed one that was local to ongar/brentwood areas and with 12 miles as i dont have a car and have to relie on a mc/s/ also price of petrol is always going up..

tbh i dont know any where you are BUT, as for being grilled by the owner, i think thats way all owners should be tbh. if i owned my own lake/syndi i would insist on any potential new members to do 48 hours fishing with me before i accepted them onto the lake. that way you can be pretty sure anyone you have fishing your water at least knows what they are doing.

it would give you the owner a chance to see how people fish how they handle fish and that they fish in a safe way.

if anyone refused or questioned me why then they would not be able to join because as a lake owner you have the right to question anyone that is going to be fishing your lake for thousands of pounds worth of fish.

just my opinion of coarse