Pool Hall Fisheries at Trescott!

Guest nickwinwood

message from Nik himself...

well lets put the forum straight on a couple of points....

The fish have not got gill fluke they have a kind of tape worm which breeds on the lake bottom, the fish pick them up and then they grow inside of them. Empty pool and dry and allow tape to die.

The dam was concreted on the fromt to stop eroosion of the brickwork at either end as there was chance of calapse, Dams get inspected on a yearly basis if they are over a size of 25,000 cubic metres of water.

the dam requires now repairing between the front face and the downslope at about 1/2 way.

Well the important bit for everyone who goes there :-

Me (NIK) and the Wife (LINDA) do not have anythink to do with the pool anymore, hence the removal of the website I updated and built it. We have moved on to better things and returned to a normal lifestyle. Although we had good times down there which outwayed the bad times, We have moved on and look forward to having lies in at weekends.

We have met alot of nice people and will miss a lot of people.......

Best of luck to all that fish there and i do hope that things get sorted down there as its been 7 years of hard work.....