what water to join next year near kings lynn,norfolk?

hello, i'm hoping some of you can help.i live in kings lynn and i've been fishing on and off for a while. i'm hoping to get a bit more serious and start catching some 20lb + fish. over the last few years i've gone to places in the area like taswood, bluebell etc with very little success so i think my best course of action is to join a water next year (i'd considered bradmoor but have heard bad things) so i can get to know it. i'd be grateful for people opinions on where they think would best? i'd like somewhere quite close so i can do over-nighters regularly,will mostly fish with mates so double swims etc would be great, and most importatntly want to start catching good size fish. any general views and tel numbers and prices would be gratefully received, cheers!

Guest Anonymous

It is mate, well run, no silly rules, good shop just up the track from Heartsmere along with good clean showers.

If you fish it we found corn and hemp tight to the overhanging trees opposite and placcy corn on the hook caught us the majority.

excellent, cheers. i've done a few of them on 72hr sessions, taverham, taswood and done ok. what i really want is somewhere i can buy a years ticket for that is within about 30mins drive of kings lynn (pe30), picky i know! that way when the days are longer i'd like to be able to have night sessions down there and get back for work the next day in the week as well as longer sessions

im looking for the exact same thing!

so far i have found either bradmoor or nar valley. valley is £150 for the year,but there is alot of water to go at!

other than that i keep drawing blanks really,but dont elive everything you have heard about bradmoor,i think alot of it is to try and scare people off

• 3 weeks later...

a good friend of mine is a baliff on braddy so i will be giving him a bell,if theres any truth behind the rumours he should know!

other place i can get on is blackbourgh end,i have never fishied it as a carp angler,the bream fishing used to be good when it was on klac book,but the carp fishing has always been known to be rock hard!