quick change systems

samcfc

hi everyone when i use tubing i want to continue using my stik clips so i can change rigs quickly.

would the best thing to do is to tie a swivel to my mainline then thread the run rig rubber over the swivel, put a stik clip on the swivel, then clip my rigs on???

any advice would be much appreciated

cheers sam

do you mean youve already put the run rig rubber(buffer bead) on the main line ???

from scratch it should go ...lead, bead then swivel/quick clip......then its just a case of adding the hook link......unless you want a flying back lead,if its not a quick change back lead then add that 1st other wise it can be attached or taken off any time without breaking it all down

do you mean youve already put the run rig rubber(buffer bead) on the main line ???

from scratch it should go ...lead, bead then swivel/quick clip......then its just a case of adding the hook link......unless you want a flying back lead,if its not a quick change back lead then add that 1st other wise it can be attached or taken off any time without breaking it all down

thanks for that, thats what i thought was right

cheers