help on the nene

hi iv been fishing the nene near the bridge that joins ferrymeadows to thorpwood golfcorse for a few weeks now and still avnt cought or even seen a carp iv tryed prebaiting for 3 nites b4 and feeding mixers on the top with no result i did manage 2 stalk a lovely tench ov a bout 5lb but startin 2 think ther are no carp inthe area im fishing can any one help thanks

dave

if you dont want to look for them first,and they hold around the moorings at the cafe as thats where the birds get feed(not sure you can fish that area tho)you may need to wait longer for the prebait to work.

if its where i think it is youve been fishing,it may be busy for the carp to hold in that area.

have you had a look at the back water on the thorpe golf course oppersite the boat club, :wink:

yeh i ad a look at the water on the golf corse it looked abit smalland dnt look to be much water in it i think it was u beanz that told me about it i av dun abit ov walkin about on the back ov ferry meadows up to a stone bridge jst avnt seen a fish also i tought it could b the boats that was the problem wat streches dnt get many boats up and down as ther was one every 5 to 10 mins thanks 4 the replys guys hope 2 here more thanks again