bobby george lakes

i have taken my son years back, think it is £5 for 1 rod and 1 rod maximum, no boilies no sweetcorn no cat food no this no that no nothing. mate it is shocking tbh. it is about 1/4 acre each (2 lakes) no surface baits.

tbh i was in caps for 2 years and jacked it with 7 other mates because of the agro and attitude from other members. joined it twice first time 9 years ago and left for the same reason rejoined couple years ago thinking it would have changed and boy was i wrong. great waters if you can handle the grief that comes with a club with over 2500 members. rubbish bullying and fights

tbh i was in caps for 2 years and jacked it with 7 other mates because of the agro and attitude from other members. joined it twice first time 9 years ago and left for the same reason rejoined couple years ago thinking it would have changed and boy was i wrong. great waters if you can handle the grief that comes with a club with over 2500 members. rubbish bullying and fights

To be honest Gaz, there would be only one reason I would re-join CAPS these days and that would to fish certain stretches of the Stour :wink: There are some nice fish to be had, without the crowds that come with fishing their lakes !!

i have never in the last Ten years as a member and two as a bailiff experienced any form of fights or bullying on any CAPS waters, maybe i have just been lucky but on a day to day basis the members i speak to generally are polite and civil.

its a shame you and your friends have had such bad experiences on CAPS waters as you are right we do have some very special waters but some of the quieter less crowded waters are still very special too!

I hope that you give it another chance again one day.

As for the Stour their are definatly some lovely strecthes with some stunning fish but on a hot summers evening it's hard to top a walk down the stour @ Nayland and finish the evening off in the Pub sitting by the river !! :D:D:D:wink:

To be honest Gaz, there would be only one reason I would re-join CAPS these days and that would to fish certain stretches of the Stour :wink: There are some nice fish to be had, without the crowds that come with fishing their lakes !!

i am with you on that one james lol. some great stretches to be had on the stour

i have never in the last Ten years as a member and two as a bailiff experienced any form of fights or bullying on any CAPS waters, maybe i have just been lucky but on a day to day basis the members i speak to generally are polite and civil.

its a shame you and your friends have had such bad experiences on CAPS waters as you are right we do have some very special waters but some of the quieter less crowded waters are still very special too!

I hope that you give it another chance again one day.

As for the Stour their are definatly some lovely strecthes with some stunning fish but on a hot summers evening it's hard to top a walk down the stour @ Nayland and finish the evening off in the Pub sitting by the river !! :D:D:D:wink:

P M sent :wink: