black graves fishery (NR Tamworth)

it,s by lea marston hotel dont bother just another mud hole with nothing big iin it

Blackgreaves Lane, Lea Marston. It's true, the most recently excavated pool is a featureless, unattractive place.

However, a little further up the sloping field is the old original farm pool which at least looks interesting except that there are high power electricity cables suspended a few feet above your head! Instant death is the expression that comes to mind.

In summary, don't bother.

Ian

Cheers Ian....

I know the place now - Me and my younger brother tried them years ago...We managed a few small carp. It was a winter when we went and it was a barren looking place.. The 1st pool is rectangle and quite large whilst the others are smaller steep sloped holes in the ground...The place isnt looked after at all.

Cheers Ian....

I know the place now - Me and my younger brother tried them years ago...We managed a few small carp. It was a winter when we went and it was a barren looking place.. The 1st pool is rectangle and quite large whilst the others are smaller steep sloped holes in the ground...The place isnt looked after at all.

A good summary. Why would you bother?

Ian