randlay telford

mozaxs

Alright chaps.

Anyone got any info on stock in the randlay pool in the town park? I'm fishing the blue tomorrow but if its frozen might walk over to the randlay and have a bash if its clear never even seen the pool so if anyones fished it i'm keen to find out a little first.

Cheers

Lee

The best person to speak to on all things Telford is Jemsue5.

PM nicely, introduce yourself, and ask nicely usually gets a response from him. Just don't be too inquisitive as he will help you if you help yourself :wink:

Only problem is that you may not get an answer before tomorrow (from him or anyone)

Lots of singles with a few better fish, not a bad winter water though. Been a while since i fished it though, used to get down the middle of the pool and fish to the far bank. The Blue is a good winter water no matter what some of the locals say, i found it easy but i do know it like the back of my hand.

totally agree mate we fish the blue quite regular and the week before the big freeze we had a mid 20 and a 17! it seems to struggle with the ice tho checked it yesterday and was all clear with 7 fish show in less than ten minuites but my mate went this mornin and found it froze again! last friday we fished it and returned saturday to it froze! real shame as its a great short session water. thanks for the heads up on randlay tho greatly appreciated.

Lee