Korda Inline MF with pop up

rossy1974

Hiya M8 i'm new to carping but have used the method before and personally i wouldnt use a pop up with it as the idea of the method is that the hook is buried within the groundbait and when the carp nose it to eat it the hook bait wafts up and the carp snaffles it, thats only my opinion, But try it it can work or not, i think it's all trial and error anyway hope this helps....Cheers Zebs :wink:

Lol, Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

If you bury the hook with a Pop-up, all of a sudden as the Carp are snaffling the feeder they see a piece apparently break free and may take it as a result!

By the same token if you don't put it in the Method Ball the Carp may see it as a piece that has broken free on the way down and take it.

So the answer is see what works best for you, and then change it about to see what results you get as they may get wise to one or the other at different times! :wink:

I would increase the length of the Hooklink slightly though, probably to about 15cm.