Syndicate Oportunity in Nottingham

fosterd

• 1 month later...

A play on words!!!

My intention was to give enough information as i could without waffling on.

For those that maybe missunderstood, there are around 35 Carp altogether, at least 10 of which are 20lb or over. Please dont mistake my poor schooling for someone trying to be a blagger.

Thanks to Stoogi who read it like i meant it.

I would have replied sooner had i seen the replies to the thread.

Why are people so synicle??

We have maybe two places left to fill on the syndicate, if anyone is interested then please pm me as i dont want my replies pulled inside out.

Thanks,

Fosterd

My appoligies, i just couldnt see where the play on words bit was, having read it a few times now, i can see where you are coming from.

Belive me, it is no clever play on words although i do works in sales lol. If i was that good with wording i think i'd be much further ahead in my career!!

Once again, for the record,

There are 35 Carp in total, of these 35 Carp at least 10 are 20+ with the biggest being a near 30lb.

sorry fosterd ,if i caused offence or seemed harsh.

i see it all the time in supermarkets, special offer signs over the top of the of the original price..................which is the same price :roll:

adding "30"in the sentence when the arent any tho :lol::lol: you should be promoted

Lol.

I just couldnt see it at first, thanks for pointing it out though, gave me a chance to put it right.

Thanks for the appology, wasnt expecting that.

Tight lines.

P.s. Im 100% sure the big girl is well over 30 but wanted to avoid the usual crap that comes with it, might aswel have just said said it was a deffo now. lol

Well, due to a change of mind we now have 1 place left again.

The lake does not have night fishing at the moment, this may change sometime in the future but not for deffinate.

The lake is just under 2 acres in size with bays and islands, it has an average depth of around 3ft.

We open on the 1st of March.

If you would like anymore info please pm me and i will get back to you asap.