Etang des Moulinots information

Guest stikks

Hi, Moulinotts is a cracking lake and you wont get any lies off Dave. A while since i fished there but it does get quite weedy. Bit of info on my website but fish it as you would any other pressured weedy lake taking weather conditions into account.

Edited to remove swearing & a link.

I have been working within the carp fishery game for over tens years and I would be happy to say DaveW water is a good one. Dave fishery has been around whilst so many others have come and gone so he must be doing something right.

Fisherman, You guys travel all the way to France to catch big carp which is cool but then complain if a water has crayfish or weed in it! the crays make up a natural part of their diet and as for a degree of weed this is where the insect life lives.

Whilst some boilies are a good source of feed for carp they should only make up no more than 25% of a carp diet. If there is an in balance then you have small fish and high fish kills due to stress.

A word of advice avoid fisheries who high jack threads and cry pick me pick me!

If a fisheries is desperate enough to try stunts like that they must be desperate for clients and some thing must be wrong. I own a fishery here in France but I also recognise Dave’s waters to be good waters.

Tight Lines

Bushido