help syndicate water needed

hi all, i currently live in the west midlands area and im looking to find a syndicate water, ideally would prefer it to be quite local but willing to travel to areas such as Northampton, oxford, Gloucester (etc). ideally would like them to contain a couple of decent target fish. If anybody has any info or websites on any it would be much appreciated. :D:D

hi r kid,field aston might suit ya 300 a year little rules an bout 30 min from your abode :)

Field Aston is nothing more than a barren little hole in the ground. I know there are a few reasonable fish in there, but it's not worth £300 for a ticket.

Found it, thanks. I have to say that it doesn't appear very attractive, but seen from a satellite isn't always the best view of things.

It's no Redmire but few pools hope to compare. I'd fish it but £300 a year seems very ambitious on the part of the owner.

I shall follow this thread with some interest.

Ian

Never claimed it to be a good looking pool,some of my other posts will confirm,but if someone is new to the sport and reqrs some confidence it is safe to fish local to motorway access and the chance of a 30 and more of a chance of a few 20s,think owner has big ideas for the place but dont think it will go much further to bo honest