carp ponds with fish over 20lb in leicestershirie ??

spring grange hasnt got any 30s and only a hand full of 20s i fished it alot couple of years back when it was owned by gary and karren my mate used to ballif there i poped over there sat as two of my mates had done a 24hr and nowt had come out all but a coulpe small ones its still a nice place to fish though and i may do a couple of sessions there myself i know what your saying about willeley though as i became a season ticket holder there this year and it is hard going there are plenty of carp in there but its just so pressured there just not interested

theres allways navies in wigston thats got a good head of 20s just not in the best place if fishing on your own for night fishing days is fine i want to get a 24hr in on there at some point this year to not fished it for over 5yrs but walked round many a time and seen some decent fish come out

do you have any pix of beadles? Is that on the way from Leicester to Melton? I think i see the signs on the way to work. I may go check it out tommorrow. I only really enjoy picture-esque lakes.

Toby, I have seen loads of carp in willesley on hot days, all on the surface and everytime i've been there i've seen someone haul out carp 18-25lb. Plus, you never said what stock you were looking for, just 20lb + carp