Which one would you fish???

Hi all, I,m looking at doing a 4 day session next week and wondered which of the following you would fish???????

1 Milton Pools

2 White Springs lakes

3 Todber

4 Celtic Lakes

After spending some time doing some research(cause I knew if I posted a Where To Fish someone would have told me to to :P ) all of the above mentioned have fish into the 20,s which are good as my pb is a mid double.There will be 3 of us fishing and would like to fish fairly close together so were not to far from the rods if were having a natter. So come on lads which ones my best bet to catch a few on a nice pool with some nice scenery??????????? thanks 8):?:

My choice would be Todber Big Hayes Lake, as i haven't fished the others, Red Factor boilies sold on site tipped with a piece of fake corn did the business for me.

If you don't want to get the Red Factor Boilies, then a rig with fake sweetcorn both sinking and floating (neutral buoyancy) works equally as well....

:D thanks for your reply nash, Am i right in thinking that todber has a lot of weed on the bottom and is quite a hard water ?? Sure I read this on another site (or maybe this one) I might be wrong though as I,ve been trawling the web for weeks looking for suitable venues :? cheers