wild fishing in SW France

simsima

Hi - I'm new here so first I'll just say a general 'ow do, and a doff of the cap...

Next up, I'm looking for good fishing in South West France - BUT - I don't want to use the comercial fishing lakes. I want to fish wild. Does anyone have any tips as to how I'd find the best spots?

Thanks Andrew - I'd apreciate it. I'm going to be here all summer so welcome any serious suggestions (have not been having much luck round me... :( )

Ideally I need pins on a map - does anyone know if there is such a 'holy grail' document of the area. Maybe Google do something but I've had no luck fishing for onne of those either (maybe I'm just plum out of luck!)

hi there

i go on holiday to the lot et garrone area most years for fishing holidays with the family (i am here now:) and try to look for these magic spots that everyone talks about i have not had much luck :cry: i met some english guys the other week who ran www.carpfishingtours.com who gave me loads of info about the river lot and a few lakes close by i have fished the stretch of river they told me about and i have had the best result in ages 2 x 20s and a 32 :D hope the lakes are as good

thanks lads

it may be worth a visit if your around that area

hope this helps you as much as it helped me

the holy grail does exist BUT good look geting you hands on it

• 1 month later...