Big carp fisherys around evesham

cheers mate .. il give that a go ?? i am fishing sunday barston lakes coventry any good ??

Adam, Jez is right about the pasties in Barston Lake. It's owned by a match angler and it's been stocked with LOTS of small carp. There are some big lumps in there but you struggle to get past the smaller fish.

A tip. Don't bother turning off for Barston, carry on along the dual carriageway to a roundabout and take a left. Carry on, looking for signs for Lavender Hall Fishery on the left. Fish the far lake, by the railway station. It's their specimen water and is far better fishing than Barston Lake.

You might want to have a look at it on www.Fisheries.co.uk

Ian

cheers mate aright yeah il give it ago .. whats the average in there ?? any key methods to go for and any hot pegs to get yourself on ?? cheers for the help mate also seen POOLHALL FISHERIES i wondered if anyone knew how theyd been fishing and whats the tact on the speciem pool and how many fish you could expect in a day session ??

nar mate not for me i have only been carp fishing for just under 2 years n need but more practise at big carp waters but with a decent chance of a run or two .. cheers anyway i went up to JUBILEE POOLS part of the leamington membership and have managed to blanked for the third day running :S :S :S i mean iv been spoding out to the island with about 2 kg of bait and having a pineapple pop up right in the middle of the spodded area and a bottom bait with a stringer wacked as far as i can get it into open water but with nothing :S seems strange can anyone give me some advice to what i am doing wrong or mabe its just how it goes sometimes mabe .. ??