leighton pools

My mate and me were supossed to have fished it in july of last year but when we got there they had double booked our pegs and the owners were nowhere to be found to sort it out,so a very colourful answerphone message was left. we were`nt very impressed to say the least, but saying that it don`t look a bad pool but make sure they confirm the dates with you when you book.Sorry i can`t help anymore,Del.

Iv fished there a fair few times over the last couple of years. Its hard fishing without doubt but the fish in there are in mint condition and are well worth the effort i think. dont know if youve been on their website but theres plenty of twentys and apparantly a thirty. Boilies have done well 4 me and my mate most of the time and a bit of hemp. thats about all we use to be honest and weve had 4 20s between us and loads of mid to upper doubles to back them up. still lookin 4 that 30 though lol :)

a few seemed to work to be honest mate, anything mainline weve caught on like fusion, cell, activ8. i think just good quality boilies really, they seem to take them more confidently than anything else iv tried. hope that sorts you, maybe see you down there one of the times