horton lake membership sussex

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there ,I have just become a member of hortons and I must say its a fantastic venue, carp to around 25lb which are very powerfull so be prepared and there is lots in there, lots of bream but im not sure what size they go to.

Ive been told there are some big perch to 4lb but I am yet to catch one.the fish are in great condition with no marks on them.

The swims are very well spread apart and very secluded ,covered by trees and bushes.

The only drawback is there are no toilets and bins so you must take all rubish with you.

Hope this helps ,if you want to know more just ask and hopefully I can help.

• 7 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi guys I'm just wanted to know how can I become a member at the horton lake I literally live 5 mins away and would be so much easier for me to get to hear alot of good things about the lake here's my number really would like info on membership and do you get a key for the gate any information is grateful via PM

TIGHT LINES happy fishing 🎣 

Edited by salokcinnodrog
Edited to remove personal information

welcome to the forum CA, a word to the wise tho bud,,,, dont EVER post your phone number on an open forum.

private details like that are easily accessible thru Google meaning anyone who has an internet connection anywhere in the world, stalkers, blackmailers, even double glazing salesmen will now have free access to your phone.

any personal info is safer in a private message, i will contact admin and ask them to edit it for you ok :wink: