Quick change links and clips

joely

I use the korda ones- perfection.

I use the xtra small multipurpose korda klip, but i also use the actual small hooklink klip (korda do everything with a K :lol: )

They make life so easy.

Cover them with silicon or a section of antitangle/helicopter sleeve or what ever :)

If you damage one or its doesnt seem the right shape anymore- just change it for peace of mind :)

Yeh, like dave says, if you have any probs ill pm you a pic mate :)

I like the extra hinge's that you can create with them :)

Perfect rig presentation everytime (use fig of 8 knots) 8)

The link loops are ok, bit pointless tbf but good if you dont trust loop knots :)

I dont use sillicon to hide them, its to stop the chance of the hooklink coming off the clip, by using a segment of some rubber sleeve etc it stops the loop in the hooklink trveling back pat the lip of the hooklink clip.

I cant explain so ill photograph it later :)

yeah must admit i use the palomar on the link loop of a figure of 8 loops only recently found the quick change system its brilliant saves alot of hassle
Someone has been watching the Korda DVD's!! :lol::lol::lol:

I use the Fox kwik change swivels and sleeves, as find they are more 'tidy' than using a korda one.

ok so for in line leads that great thanks very much just tie an over hand knot and slide into link.

will this still be ok for running leads ????

sorry if it sounds dumb i just wana get my head sorted !!!!!!

TIGHT LINES AND SCREAMING REELS :lol:

I use the Gardner Q-rings, quality bits of kit, easy to use and turn a normal swivel into a ring-swivel, also due to the shape of the clip you don't have to use a peice of rubber to keep the rig on.

They are like the E-S-P ones.

Your hooklink can come off them due to their shape, check them constantly as they work like a key ring but with a "leg" the leg makes them easier to let a hooklink come off :?

i never lost a fish on them, but when i have caught on them in the past, during the fight the hooklink has worked its way around the clip- almost coming off :?

each to there own, if im fishing and i dont want a hinge/pivot, i will use them and cover it with silicon completely :wink: but i tend not to use them atall now :?