Hampshire Fishing Club

:D hi evryone, Does anyone know of any Hampshire based fishing clubs that dont cost a huge amount of money each year to fish. The reason iask is that all my day ticket fisherys worth fishing cost nearly a 10er a day and that adds up fast if you want to fish a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any ideas ?

i belong to ringwood and district anglers club which costs £50 per year for juniors and £130 a year for adults which is kind of expensive but thats 13 sessions on a £10 day ticket. its a good club and has access to lots of good waters containing lots of decent sized carp!

hope this helps :)!

no but £10 is a lot on money for one session. i've just sent off for a liscense that cost £10 for the year and i can go as offen as i want.
£10 isn't really a lot for a day ticket. Some lakes charge like £40 for 24hours!

no but £10 is a lot on money for one session. i've just sent off for a liscense that cost £10 for the year and i can go as offen as i want.
£10 isn't really a lot for a day ticket. Some lakes charge like £40 for 24hours!

my local day ticket water is £3 a day and used to be £2.50. with a bathampton aa which is £8 for the whole year then £3 for each day.

hi mate you may want to have a look at farnham angling society.20 diffrent waters for £70 a year plus £25 joining fee.good value for your money,all depends where in hampshire you are.carp to 40lb and cats to 68lb.some waters are hard going but the bigger fish are there to be had saying that some of the lakes are very good fishing.

I have just moved to the Farnham(ish) area and although I am only here for 9 months would be up for getting a fishing buddy for the duration. Did see some info on, what I think is the Farnham Syndicate in the window of a sports shop in Liphook(if you know the place)

Post on here or PM me if you find any info though mate.

Edited for mong spelling.

test valley ac. for your first year you will spend about £130 which includes a night ticket and 3rd winter rod, gate key and joining fee etc.

the second year you dont pay the £20 joining fee.

if your after carp you have nutsey with the 50lber or embley with a few 20's. they have a lot of rivers and even a few stretches of the test for fly fishing etc.

i dont think i will re join next year as i am needing something new but am unsure what just yet.

its not a bad club and has plenty of easy lakes for some fun floater fishing and catching some small ones.

hiya matey,i am joining test valley again,after about 3 years fishing other waters and clubs.i highly recommend test valley as its a very well run club with loads of choices of venues.i am currently with portsmouth club,but wont be joining again as its not the best club i have ever joined!!!!