Wyreside Fisheries - (not the sunnyside complex)

hoppsy

• 3 weeks later...

to answer all questions this is a night water richworth pinapple hawian work well on here yep it is for sale 1.8 million i heard on the grape vine ,not the easyest of waters by any means . peg 5 fish close up to the island and peg sis you will see barrells in the water fish towards these please let me know how you get on .......cheers big adam.. :D

• 3 weeks later...

this place looks the dogs mate we went the other one and i wasnt to fussed on the place + some of the things people said about the bailif and owner are true there not nice people who are out just to make money but i think ill be having a crack on this one myself in the near future so good luck and let us know how u get on

http://www.wyresidefishery.co.uk/

wondering if anyone has fished here planning a trip in march depending on the weather.

any info at all about the place would be appreciatted.

mark

Please remember, swearing is not allowed.

Went up to wreyside at the week end for alook around as i have booked for june, spoke to some anglers who said at the moment fishing was hard but out of the 4 i spoke to they had all caught over night all on spicey sausage boilies. if you go please let me know how you got on cheers :D