Fox safety sleeves

neontrifle

I have tried to search for information on these but struggling to find anything on here. I have found these great. You can use them so that the lead pulls of the sleeve with very little resistance then they act like a running rig. Can anyone see any problems with them? I have been using them with sinking tubing as opposed to leadcore and found them very versatile, any comments?

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/Tackle-And-Bait-Reviews/fox_safety_sleeves.html

edit.

bother!....I am not sure if the above link is against the rules....please tell me if it is and accept my apologies.. I am really keen to get opinions on these safety rigs as they seem to be great as they are running or semi fixed and sometimes both.

I love them, have been using them for ages on softer bottom lakes as they work the same as my normal in line setup :)

More versatile than a lead clip :) but give the same presentation when its sitting on the bottom so that the lead can sink in but there is a good chance of the hook link lying flat.

I love how its a semi fixed bolt rig and then a running rig (I have mine setup so that the swivel lead just grips on to the sleeve ) and i think that played an important part in my catch results last year :) (i twigged it on the inline setup first, and then wanted the same for a pendant lead setup)

this year im going to compare it to a normal running rig after reading several posts on here and some advice from some older, accomplished carpers.

I bought a pack of these a couple of years ago, I think I had solar ones. I think I have 1 or 2 left but lost all the others. The pack I had also came with rubbers for hiding the quick change link and swivels. I thought they were quite good and also very easy to set up, I think i'll have to buy another packet or two and give them another go.

I have just looked on the korum and the Solar web cataloques and can see nothing like them. :(

I think the ones I am using are great and perfect for the lake I am on at present.......well if I could....flippin ice :( I am able to switch my rig from semi fixed to a running one with a slack line in seconds. Great for following fish that venture out of the snags.

I have just looked on the korum and the Solar web cataloques and can see nothing like them. :(

I think the ones I am using are great and perfect for the lake I am on at present.......well if I could....flippin ice :( I am able to switch my rig from semi fixed to a running one with a slack line in seconds. Great for following fish that venture out of the snags.

I found the Korum ones in QD/Lathams in Ipswich on the shelf.

No Audi don't make good cars, they make great cars :wink::lol:

and why not? :lol::lol: