any info appreciated (Syston)

all bound for Charny! theiving scum. :evil:

The 2 truest things iv heard today :evil::evil::evil:

It does not bode well when even the moderators start using text talk does it :lol:

Come on guys how much text talk do we have to have in one thread?

This is a local thread for local people and we will talks like we wanna - right! :wink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Like the reply Kev :lol:

But i wouldnt class Charny or 2 (as in the number 2) as text talk :(:(:D

I've heard the same tbh - fish taken from Cossington and Navies as well as others that I cant remember at the mo - all bound for Charny!

A beedles old timer told me about some of it coz the culprit was on beedles at the time - no doubt beedles has lost some too - theiving scum. :evil:

Great!! Big carp are hard enough to track down in Leicesteshire already without a bunch of idiots playing god and risking what little we have got :evil::evil::!:

It does not bode well when even the moderators start using text talk does it :lol:

This is a local thread for local people and we will talks like we wanna - right! :wink:

League of Gentlemen - nice! :D:lol:

Beedles is a great looking lake, and I loved Willesley (busy but friendly banter and no dickheads), but they just weren't tucked away enough! (Fussy begger).. The Soar mmmm, had some nice chub and a cracking perch from the fosse park area, heard rumours of some stray carp up past the weir before the playing fields, anything of note near Barrow way?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Like the reply Kev :lol:

But i wouldnt class Charny or 2 (as in the number 2) as text talk :(:(:D

I suppose the word "iv" is ok as well is it. as is the word "no" instead of know. Oh and reading through the posts the words "mo" and "coz" seem to have been used. I guess these words are not classed as text talk either! I am not suggesting that you used all of these words 666carpcatcher but they are used in this thread. a thread in which you are taking part. so therefore you might be expected to moderate on it.

But i guess you are right, because it's a local discussion then it's alright.

There's abbreviateing a word and taking the urine, your just being picky, the thread was started to point out the users who where typeing a whole thread in text talk, i dont mind the odd abbreviated word such as cus, iv, and mo, it is still all readable unlike some of the cack that is posted! :wink:

The Soar mmmm, had some nice chub and a cracking perch from the fosse park area, heard rumours of some stray carp up past the weir before the playing fields, anything of note near Barrow way?

There is carp all the way along the Soar mate, and the Playing feilds at Barrow are just one of the places that hold alot of them, below Barrow weir (just after) as it goes under the railway bridge has always been another good spot for them (Soar AC) and follow it down stream to the bomb hole, then you get the 3 corner feild which is/was ran by the (Pike AA) then abit further down stream it runs back into (Soar AC) all the way down to Zouch (and maybe futher) actually i think it does go all the way down to the Trent at Thrumpton, where i think it turns into (Derby AC) the biggest i've had from the Soar is 21lb 9oz, but know there is bigger, especially in teh canal section through Loughborough (although the 30+'er is now in Charny aswell :(:( ) but sure there is more about, (oh at Zouch the water is ran by (Davies AC) from the weir to the road bridge :wink:

There's abbreviateing a word and taking the urine, your just being picky, the thread was started to point out the users who where typeing a whole thread in text talk, i dont mind the odd abbreviated word such as cus, iv, and mo, it is still all readable unlike some of the cack that is posted! :wink:

Well i better learn the art of text talk then, if some words are ok but not others.

Yep i'm being picky, cuz i no iv got pemisson to write cack, cuz its still readable.

Well i better learn the art of text talk then, if some words are ok but not others.

Yep i'm being picky, cuz i no iv got pemisson to write cack, cuz its still readable.

As we say here in Leicester... Chuff off :)