info gloucester water - Wildmoor Waters

bigroy

aye aye chaps

cheers dont suppose ya know anything about, bottom ,depth what sort rigs seem to work best large beds bait or small ? dont get out much as id like due to my old fishing buddies are getting on abit only come out when suns out ! :lol::lol:

cheers

Have you checked their website?

This link shows what tactics they suggest.

http://www.wildmoorwaters.co.uk/html/tactics___bait.html

I went there for 2 nights in April 2008, I didn't catch anything but its a nice, well run fishery and I would go back again.

Although its not the biggest of lakes the owner Andy showed us around and he was quite helpful, he suggested which swim to fish and showed us the boundaries for where to cast in our swims so people are not casting into each others swims.

This is the swim I fished from, there wasn't any weed there.

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

aye aye

cheers for photos,yer had quick look on site was hopeing to see couple photos of lake and swims but hey ho i know its gonna be bit tight theres 4 of us going in september for 5 nights just hope all goes well also hopeing to get trip into celtic lakes in march for long weekend thanks for info :D

I had a quick look on the search and found this:

Time of year and location.

Usaully warm months (april -sept) but the best month i think is november because cats slow down in winter and bury themselves in silt. November is a big feed up period before the winter.

If you type catfish into the search facility, click on search all terms and pick the UK Predator and Abroad forum there are 2 pages of catfish threads. Hope this helps :D

tidy job thanks

i've found that on some lakes that they seem to still feed at time to time during the winter months that just could be down to the milder weather in previous years but the way this years been (bloody cold) only one way to find out cheers for that i'll have look :lol: