looking for syndicate waters in Norfolk/Suffolk

Hi guys, I am now looking for some desent waters, having fished the likes of Broome, Weybread, Aldeby etc and have had most of my target fish. Would like to fish with like-minded guys, e.g. NO NOISE :x , look after and treat the carp and wildlife correctly!!! :D:D I have been told there's three waters close to Thetford? any info/phone numbers would be handy Keep Tight Lines BoyJohn 8)

Hmmm!

Welcome to the forum

You will have serious problems in Suffolk!

A list of venues in Suffolk

https://forum.carp.com/carp-forum/viewtopic.php?t=16535&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

Some Norfolk venues:

https://forum.carp.com/carp-forum/viewtopic.php?t=16608&highlight=norfolk+waters

Both came from the search facility :wink:

The lakes you are referring to, you have to know the right people.

West Stow is mentioned in the Suffolk venues list and Nunnery may have been mentioned before on the forum.

Honest answer, keep hoping!

Heres some for you

Homersfield ( i think theres a waiting list but not sure )

Henham estate lake

and theres a lake at Blundeston prison (and you dont have to do TIME to fish it :lol::lol: )

Homersfield is Dead mans shoes or knowing the right people, and absolutely no publicity.

Henham Estate lake, the Dairy Ponds (day ticket)? or the other lake on the complex thats next to the house? Very closed syndicate.

Heres some for you

Henham estate lake

and theres a lake at Blundeston prison (and you dont have to do TIME to fish it :lol::lol: )

Homersfield is Dead mans shoes or knowing the right people, and absolutely no publicity.

Henham Estate lake, the Dairy Ponds (day ticket)? or the other lake on the complex thats next to the house? Very closed syndicate.

You are more knowledgable than that John Wilson bloke..you should write a book...

I never learn Nick last time i made fun of you, you stitched me up, but hey i can't help it. :P

Heres some for you

Henham estate lake

You are more knowledgable than that John Wilson bloke..you should write a book...

I never learn Nick last time i made fun of you, you stitched me up, but hey i can't help it. :P

I wish I was as knowledgable as John Wilson or had his results :wink:

I've got a few copies of his book so I can refer back to them, and have friends in a few syndicates so I can keep in touch.

I tried to get into the Henham syndicate a couple of years ago when I was working on the house doing some plastering with a mate. Shame the job finished before we could get a bit more out of it :?

Mate, I don't mind, I take it in the spirit its intended, although every now and again I make fun of people as well. :wink::lol:8)

As for writing a book, someone made that suggestion a few years ago, the thread may still be around :shock::oops:

Heres some for you

Henham estate lake

I wish I was as knowledgable as John Wilson or had his results :wink:

I've got a few copies of his book so I can refer back to them, and have friends in a few syndicates so I can keep in touch.

I tried to get into the Henham syndicate a couple of years ago when I was working on the house doing some plastering with a mate. Shame the job finished before we could get a bit more out of it :?

Mate, I don't mind, I take it in the spirit its intended, although every now and again I make fun of people as well. :wink::lol:8)

As for writing a book, someone made that suggestion a few years ago, the thread may still be around :shock::oops:

Maybe there's an idea for a new thread. Suggestions on a postcard as to what might be the subject of "Nicks new book" maybe strange looking moustaches from the 1970's might be a good start...or "How not to moderate a forum" :lol::lol:

Thanks guys for the info.

I have been told that Homersfield has a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG waiting list, guess I d'not know the right people!!!

Henham syndicate is run by Richard Ried and I have been given his number, so I will start there :wink:

The Nunery at Thetford, I cannot find a link or any info. Has anybody got anything on this water??

Tight Lines 8)8)

I have been told that Homersfield has a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG waiting list, guess I d'not know the right people!!!

Henham syndicate is run by Richard Ried and I have been given his number, so I will start there :wink:

The Nunery at Thetford, I cannot find a link or any info. Has anybody got anything on this water??

Tight Lines 8)8)

Er yes!

Again its no longer advertised.

Same situation as West Stow and Homersfield, knowing the right people :wink:

The guy who runs the West Stow "syndi" is also something to do with Nunnery :wink:

Robbie,

You cheeky git :roll::lol::lol:

The moustache didn't come until the 80's :wink:

Originally grown thinking it would get me served at the age of 16 :shock::roll::oops:

Got a unmoustached pic from around 1988or9 somewhere :?:shock:

Possibly not for public display :!:

Unless you want to scare the kids :wink:

Tight Lines 8)8)

Er yes!

Again its no longer advertised.

Same situation as West Stow and Homersfield, knowing the right people :wink:

The guy who runs the West Stow "syndi" is also something to do with Nunnery :wink:

Robbie,

You cheeky git :roll::lol::lol:

The moustache didn't come until the 80's :wink:

Originally grown thinking it would get me served at the age of 16 :shock::roll::oops:

Got a unmoustached pic from around 1988or9 somewhere :?:shock:

Possibly not for public display :!:

Unless you want to scare the kids :wink:

I'm sure everyone would love to see your photo's Nick, and i know that not a single person would extract the michael. :lol::lol:

• 6 months later...