rossways,boston

Hi Chris, I asked the same question a few months ago as I am local to Rossways but not fished it before, like you I was after some advice. The main points I got back, it seems a fairly easy water with a variety of tactics working well from float margin work to buzzer set up's the average stamp seems to be low doubles. I have had a look down there and it's got lots of margin features and the best pegs seemed to be and either end of the lake which run parralel with the reeds. Hope you have a good time & let us know how you get on.

• 3 months later...

There are some better fish in Rossways water I am not local but stay in cabins on site for hols had a few commons just over 20 and mirrors to 19 last october my son had a common at 24 and a mirror at 21 on last day of hol.That was quite a hard week and we still managed 50 odd fish between us.Loads of doubles in there but also lots of singles. Done well with small bags and most good baits will work but we have done best with 15mm cream cajosour boilies.

Enjoy Good hunting Glyn

• 2 months later...