Shropshire/North Wales Syndicate Waters?

cleggy

Hi cleggy, welcome to the forum.

There is a member of this forum who will probably have the answers to your questions. He signs on as jemsue5 and is the font of all knowledge regarding fishing in your area.

I don't suppose he'd mind if you were to PM him. His name is Jez and he's a thoroughly nice bloke. Tell him I sent you :lol:

Ian

• 2 years later...
He was asking about Berrington not Merrington

Well fella you seem to no were he's talking about why don't you help the fella out..... :P

Couple of pools around Berrington that i know, one is syndi with next to no chance of getting on and the other one is well hidden away with no fishing.

He was asking about Berrington not Merrington

Well fella you seem to no were he's talking about why don't you help the fella out..... :P

Couple of pools around Berrington that i know, one is syndi with next to no chance of getting on and the other one is well hidden away with no fishing.

Perhaps thats why he can't find out much unless your in the no.. :idea:

Couple of TAA club waters such as Trench

Thought you might be i know trench were the blue pig is and middle pool. is that safe at night or they to much greif..

I've not had any problems down there, Trench has some stunning fish and to me is harder but the better of the two waters.

Im a member of taa but never fished them im to use to a place were we are locked in we the bailiffs kept the angler safe. i would think you would know or heard of the yateley complex..

sorry all for hijacking this thread :roll:

Oh i've fished Yateley a bit, used to have a gold card in the Ian Welsh days as i used to go catting with him a bit in the past.

I would probably no you then back in the day i finnished bailiffing in 2003. i bailiffed the car park lake, split lake, matchlake, sometimes sandhurst.. i ran a day ticket fishery two.. whitevaine..

I know a couple of lads who are on the water. They love it as the gaffer looks after you but they also say he has a habit of changing the rules as he goes along if they were catching to many fish. From what i can gater fish to upper 20s but nothing massive yet, i know there has been problems with lots of small fish in the past but i dont know the situation now.

I know a couple of lads who are on the water. They love it as the gaffer looks after you but they also say he has a habit of changing the rules as he goes along if they were catching to many fish. From what i can gater fish to upper 20s but nothing massive yet, i know there has been problems with lots of small fish in the past but i dont know the situation now.

he has a habit of changing the rules interesting in what you say on that,

i had a look last week thought it was a nice looking lake.