beaurapaire france october 2008

peteryam

just got back from a recent carp holiday in france, just like to share some photo's with my fellow carpers but looks a bit aukward to do if anyone knows a simple way to upload photo's please msg me, anyway weather was'nt great but thats october for you,

there were me and 4 other lads fishing on a lake exclusive, one of my mates pulled out a new lake record at 43 lb 4 oz we had loads of 20's and about a dozen or more mid to high 30's, if anyone wants any more info on the place ,let me know, were al going back to france in april,to a venue we've fished twice before margot lake and cant wait, to be honest had a fantastic and all time pb 54lb 5 oz scale perfect common out of there this april, but we know there is a 66lb common in there and a sturgeon to 79-80lb mark plus weve never had any of the big cats out yet, so we are on a bit of a mission.

anyway since this is my 1st post, just like to say a big hello to all.

DSC00031.jpgDSC00043.jpgDSC00045.jpgDSC00046.jpgDSC00049.jpgDSC00053.jpg

DSC00056.jpgDSC00061.jpgDSC00067.jpgDSC00068.jpgDSC00070.jpgDSC00071.jpgDSC00072.jpg

thanks to the mod for the easy tut, some of the fish from beaurapaire

pete.