Westin Park need some help

Guest Anonymous

I have looked on there but im talking about rigs, baits, volumes of baits, do i feed hard or little and often???

any help will do

Sorry for the suggestion, I didn't realise you wanted us to tell you how to fish the lake, what rig to use, what bait to use how much to feed etc. I forgot that carp always feed exactly the same every day; the same bait the same amount and at the same rate :oops:

Edit

Just a quick look at there website revealed, in the catch reports, that a lot of bait is needed to hold the fish.

I could always ring up RH Fisheries for you and ask the questions?

Nige, while you're in a generous mood, would you be a good chap & map my new lake out for me please? :wink:

:lol::lol::oops: I wish I could get out on my own! I still have no floor in my bathroom or kitchen, the hotwater tank has decided to pack in, the dog has bust down 4 fence panels (which I can't replace until the weekend as I can't fit them in the car :twisted: ) and to top it all off, I have a lake that is only 100 meters from my front door (the deciding factor in buying the house as I had a pool very close to the old one) and it's flooded so I cant get to the area where all the fish have been hugging for the last 2 weeks :twisted: It's as if they knew what was coming :?::!:

Edited because I new I couldn't spell!

Nige, while you're in a generous mood, would you be a good chap & map my new lake out for me please? :wink:

:lol::lol::oops: I wish I could get out on my own! I still have no floor in my bathroom or kitchen, the hotwater tank has decided to pack in, the dog has bust down 4 fence panels (which I can't replace until the weekend as I can't fit them in the car :twisted: ) and to top it all off, I have a lake that is only 100 meters from my front door (the deciding factor in buying the house as I had a pool very close to the old one) and it's flooded so I cant get to the area where all the fish have been hugging for the last 2 weeks :twisted: It's as if they new what was coming :?::!:

Count to 10.

1,2,3,4,5 once nige caught a fish alive 6,7,8,9,10 then he let it go again

that should cheer you up :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You shouldn't have flogged that boat, an echo sounder would have saved me a lot of marker work in the future :twisted::twisted::lol: :lol:

Got the money issue out the way now too, bring on the weekend :lol:

You shouldn't have flogged that boat, an echo sounder would have saved me a lot of marker work in the future :twisted::twisted::lol: :lol:

I already know where the gravel bars & deep spots are :wink:

Not sure the weather will be on our side though :roll::(

I already know where the gravel bars & deep spots are :wink:

Not sure the weather will be on our side though :roll::(

Yep, I had a peek at metcheck earlier, it's not going to be that pleasant. I'm going to be over about 6.30-7pm if everything is sorted by then. Gotto love setting up in the rain & dark... :roll:

I thought I was correct, but I have just had a look through my planner on sky+ to confirm.

In an episode of carp crew, Kev Green has a session on Weston Park whilst doing an episode on partical fishing with Bryan Jarrett.

It's one of the better Carp Crew episodes and could be worth a quick look before you go :wink:

It was Jemsue5 that triggered the memory when he mentioned the depth. Kev Green wades out to bait his spot with a spoon.